I am so happy right now!!! One of the things I have wanted to do forever is to do "French" and "Dutch" braids. Yesterday I finally learned! Here is my first French braid on Kaylie Here is my first Dutch braid on Mom Here is a better Dutch braid on Annabeth P.S. I am willing to braid any hair that comes along. Just ask!!! (I've improved.)
(Taken from the " Magnolia Journal ") Tile and Grout Cleaner: 1/2 c. baking soda 1/4 c. hydrogen peroxide 1 tsp. natural liquid dish soap Mix ingredients in a resealable container. 2. All-purpose Spray 2 c. water 1/2 c. white vinegar 2 tbsp. baking soda 20 drops essential oil, if desired (lemongrass, lavender, tea tree, and eucalyptus are good options) Pour wate rand vinegar into a spray bottle. Add baking soda and oil. Shake gently to mix. 3. Glass Cleaner 1 c. water 1 c. white vinegar 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice 20 drops essential oil, if desired Pour water and vinegar into a spray bottle. Add lemon juie and oil. Shake gently to mix. (Get a streak-free finish by wiping the cleaner off with old newspapers.)
Here is the post I promised some of you... Before After With retro filter!!! (lol) This is the link to my inspiration... http://www.twistmepretty.com/2014/10/easy-kitty-cat-leopard-makeup-tutorial.html I did face painting at the Trunk R Treat at our church with Courtney, Amelia, and Kaylie. I had never done that before. I botched a butterfly on one little girl, but man I could whip out cats in record time!!! If you need a cat on your face, I'm your girl!
Comments
Post a Comment